Wellington WaterWellington Water logo is responsible for our fresh, waste and storm water systems. Issues with water are logged through Hutt City Council as described below.

You can view the Job Status Map to check if the issue has already been recorded, and what it’s status is – use filters to select Hutt City, and zoom in on your area of interest, use to the key to identify the status, click on the arrow icon to see the job information (there may be more than one job logged for a location, this will be indicated at the top, click the small rhs arrow to view other jobs)

Urgent issues

For urgent noise, pollution, sewer, water, storm water and animal issues please call Hutt City Council on (04) 570 6666 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Non urgent issues

You can report it online using the Hutt City Report a Problem page.

You’ll need to:

  • Select an issue – choose from the menu
  • Provide additional information – give more details about what’s happening for you
  • You can attach a photo – show the problem
  • Give a location – use the street address search or the map to zoom into your location
  • Provide basic contact details – your private information is kept confidential.

Any issues logged through Hutt City Report a Problem outside of business hours (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm) will be dealt with on the next business day.